Welcome the stranger
JFCS, now recognized as a new Refugee Resettlement site, will be assisting up to 325 refugees over the next year. Our resettlement program will feature comprehensive case management for 3-6 months while also helping local refugees who are already here with basic needs including rent, utility bills, food and more. Your gift will make a direct impact on the life of a refugee who JFCS is supporting while continuing the legacy of OCJCR.
• $50 will fill the gas tank of a newcomer who needs to drive to work
• $75 will provide a one-month supply of diapers for a baby
• $118 will purchase house-cleaning supplies for six months
• $500 will pay for one month of medical insurance for a family of four with two working parents
• $1,000 can purchase a month's worth of groceries for a family of five
JFCS of Long Beach & West Orange County is a qualified Charitable Organization under Internal Revenue Code Section 501(c)(3) with federal tax id number 95-2273033